Consult Best Jhunjhunu Landlord/Tenant Lawyers / Advocates Near You

A landlord/tenant lawyer can help you win an eviction lawsuit, steer clear of liability, and collect or return a security deposit. Whether you are a landlord drawing up a lease or a renter trying to get back your security deposit, use LawRato to hire a top rated landlord/tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu.  These lawyers practice in all major courts in Jhunjhunu including District Court Jhunjhunu, and others.

LawRato By Activity

Advocate Raj Kumar Saini

LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMandawa, Jhunjhunu
LawRato 16 years Experience
LawRatoLandlord/Tenant + 3 more
View all Lawyers in Jhunjhunu

FAQ's on Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

1. Why should I hire a lawyer near me?

It is important to hire a lawyer near you so that there is ease of access whenever documents need to be exchanged and/or whenever you are required to meet with a lawyer regarding your case.

2. How to shortlist the perfect Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu for my case?

In order to shortlist the perfect Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu for your case, you should look for a lawyer who has a decent amount of experience in handling cases such as yours and who charges a fee that is under your case budget.

3. How much does a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu cost?

The cost for a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu differs contingent upon various components, including the case type, attorney's understanding, experience, track record, and area of practice.

4. Do I need to pay for the contact details for the Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu?

No, you will not be charged for the contact details of a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu.

5. How does a Landlord/Tenant Lawyer communicate with his/her client?

In most cases, a Landlord/Tenant lawyer in Jhunjhunu will communicate in face-to-face meetings with the client, especially for the initial process. However, the lawyer could also communicate via email and phone.

6. Can I hire a Landlord/Tenant lawyer from a different state?

Yes, you can. However, it is recommended to hire a Landlord/Tenant lawyer from the state where the case has been filed as the local lawyer will have better knowledge and understanding of the local laws and procedures followed in that particular state.