Will I lose my job if there is a criminal case against me?

I WORKED AS A BLOCK COORDINATOR TO CONTRACTUAL BASIS, BUT I HAVE ARREST A OLD CASE FOR 19 DAYS FOR IPC 420/467/468/471, PLEASE SUGGEST ME ,OUR JOB IS SAFE OR NOT.

You will loose your job mainly if you are convicterd in the criminal case. Mere arrest may entitle you to be suspended. However, since your case is one of contract, after contractual period, your service can be terminated.

If you will be convicted then your service will be in danger further you got punishment after departmental proceeding, you have not disclosed that your service belongs to which govt State of center or purely private

Hello,
You have not said wether in your criminal case you have been acquitted or not anyways this will not hamper your job in any way until and unless if there is a specific declaration clause before u had joined your job or even it is the clause of your work company that you will have to inform your company wether you have to declare any criminal case against you
Otherwise no employer can generally throw you out of your job only because you had a criminal cas in past.
Thank you