Want to resign but notice period is not given due to health problem

I have resigned from my company stating personal reasons .When asked notice period I disclosed my personal reasons which was health problem. I submit all medical prescription (homeopathy) and medical for waving off my notice period as I m on complete bed rest.but the hr instead has send me legal notice to pay to the company 3 months salary. I m from middle class family my salary in this company was only 10000 even after 3 yrs of working .I have handed over all the assets to the company and cleared all the dues.kindly help

Answers (2)

277 votes

Actually everything depends on terms and conditions on which u where given employment by the company.Nobody Can go beyond that.I f there is a waiver clause in the agreement then u are on a better footing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

310 votes

Let them further proceed against you and when you get any notice from any court them appear before it and represent the situations under which you resigned. You have not to take any legal action against the company

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles