Want to claim wife's government job after her death

My wife worked for state government and last month due to accident she died. Now tell me how can I claim her job

The government offers job to next of kin of deceased employee in order to overcome financial hardships. Usually the job is one grade lower. The appointment under indigent circumstances is based upon vacancy and financial status of youts. You need to submit an application to department of your wife with details of your assets and liabilities. If you have minor girl child it would help

Do you possess the eligibility for the post that got vacant due to the death of your wife?
The Supreme Court in its August 2013 judgement has held that death of a government employee in harness does not entitle the family to claim compassionate employment and the person seeking appointment must possess the eligibility for the post.
Further, the bench two judge bench also said that the competent authority should examine the financial condition of family of the deceased and job should be offered to the eligible family member only if it is satisfied that they would not be able to cope up with the crisis.