Spelling mistake in relieving letter how can I correct it

Hi, I was working in IT company last year for 14 months.They issued me offer letter with one last letter wrong in my name.They omit "t" from my name.after so many attempts i failed to correct my name in company system.So when i resigned they issued every document with wrong name(missing "t").Now when i want to show that documents to apply for jobs outside country I am facing issues due to wrong name.please suggest any legal way to get my name corrected in previous company records.

Hi, You can again write to the company asking for the correction in your name along with proofs of approaching them with the request for correction while working with the Company. if they do not comply with the request within 15 days issue them Legal Notice. Regds

you will have to approach the company and explain your difficulty and based on that if they give you any authorized letter stating that inadvertently they have issued relieving order with incorrect name of yours. That will suffice. If the company is out rightly declining to entertain your case then better send a formal representation letter to them and based on that you can get direction from the concerned court to change their records regarding your name as it is in your other original documents.