Regarding regularization of contractual employee in central government

I have been working as contractual employee in central government office since 2013. I was selected through an open advertisement for the sanctioned post. Now the department has advertised for the same post in regular basis. There is no preference for the departmental candidate who are already working in the department on contractual basis. We have completed 3 years of the job in June, 2016. Now we have also not received the approval for further extension. But the department has verbally intimated that the service will not be continued after December, 2016. We are qualified for the posts advertised. Now I want to know that can we claim for the regular service in the department as we are almost overage for the any other competition.

Answers (1)

149 votes

Hi, will glad to help you. You people should give a representation in your office regarding your regularisation. If they do not regularise you, you have an option to approach the High Court through writ petition

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles