Regarding regularization of contractual employee in central government

In Labour & Service Law
I have been working as contractual employee in central government office since 2013. I was selected through an open advertisement for the sanctioned post. Now the department has advertised for the same post in regular basis. There is no preference for the departmental candidate who are already working in the department on contractual basis. We have completed 3 years of the job in June, 2016. Now we have also not received the approval for further extension. But the department has verbally intimated that the service will not be continued after December, 2016. We are qualified for the posts advertised. Now I want to know that can we claim for the regular service in the department as we are almost overage for the any other competition.

Hi, will glad to help you. You people should give a representation in your office regarding your regularisation. If they do not regularise you, you have an option to approach the High Court through writ petition