NGO not giving experience letter salary dues & reimbursements

I had worked for a NGO for 7 months now the organization is refused to give me experiemce letter. One day I have asked for pending salary and other reimbursement amounts because of which the organization official insulted me and told me to leave the office but from next day they start calling me for work. And I sent a resignation letter to Chairman and the resignation letter got accepted. But now I want my all pending reimbursement amounts, pending Salary and experience letter of 7 months. Which they are denying. I have signed a bond of 18 months but no sub point written in appointment letter indicating that if I left in between then salary could adjusted against it. So, what should I do now ?

I have come across many cases like this. Legal options are always available for you. You need to send a legal notice through lawyer to the NGO.
A legal notice is, therefore, a formal communication to a person or an entity, informing the other party of your intention to undertake legal proceedings against them. This notice, when sent, conveys your intention prior to the legal proceedings and thus, makes the party aware of your grievance. Many a times, a legal notice served will bring the other party on heels, and the problem can get resolved out of court too, with fruitful discussions on both sides. And, if the other party is still not heeding to the grievance, one can always start the court proceedings after a particular interval, as stated by law. Although a legal notice can service as a purpose of negotiations in your case between the parties and save time, effort and money that are usually spent in court cases.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA