My full and final settlement is still pending till date. Legal action?

I resigned from my company as per the HR policy in 2013. But however my full and final settlement is still pending till date.

Made various verbal request to the company regarding the same and there was no positive reply to that. What legal action can I take against the company?

Before advising you we would like to go through the HR policy and your employment agreement.

Basically the procedure for recovery of your full and final settlement is that,

Initially you should send a legal notice to the company through and advocate asking for your full and final settlement be done.

Thereafter, if the company doesn’t respond to the same then you can file a suit for the recovery of your dues in the concerned civil court.

Get complete legal details of full and final settlement along with the format of the settlement letter with this Labour Service Law Guide.