quesMy full and final settlement is still pending till date. Legal action?

I resigned from my company as per the HR policy in 2013. But however my full and final settlement is still pending till date.

Made various verbal request to the company regarding the same and there was no positive reply to that. What legal action can I take against the company?

  • ans

    Before advising you we would like to go through the HR policy and your employment agreement.

    Basically the procedure for recovery of your full and final settlement is that,

    Initially you should send a legal notice to the company through and advocate asking for your full and final settlement be done.

    Thereafter, if the company doesn’t respond to the same then you can file a suit for the recovery of your dues in the concerned civil court.

  • Get complete legal details of full and final settlement along with the format of the settlement letter with this Labour Service Law Guide.
  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

When I am resigning from a private company and not serving the full notice period…

I have worked with Lic, rajahmundry br. for 85days in the year 1990 as temporery…

I was employed by the Indian subsidiary of a US company. After I started working,…
Hi, I have left Railway Services and have paid the bond money which they sent…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>