Legal remedy as employer is not responding to process EPF

Dear Sir, I worked with a company for 18 months since 01/05/2014 to 31/10/2015.I served my notice period and got proper relieving letter.Till now I approached them so many times to process my Epf withdrawal but they are not at all responding.How can I approach them legally.

Answers (2)

323 votes

The employee has send a legal notice through an advocate. Despite of that if the employer fails to send end claiming forms to him without any other option he has to approach labour court under labour laws.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

Dear client
I Regret which you have facing the problem of PF according to pf act 1952 Once you become a member of this fund the employer should make contribution by his side then you also contrbbute to your account.If you left your privious company they must be transferred to account other establishem ent.How ever you might be Lodge complaint before the commission er . Further you may contact .

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles