Legal remedy as employer is not responding to process EPF

Dear Sir, I worked with a company for 18 months since 01/05/2014 to 31/10/2015.I served my notice period and got proper relieving letter.Till now I approached them so many times to process my Epf withdrawal but they are not at all responding.How can I approach them legally.

The employee has send a legal notice through an advocate. Despite of that if the employer fails to send end claiming forms to him without any other option he has to approach labour court under labour laws.

Dear client
I Regret which you have facing the problem of PF according to pf act 1952 Once you become a member of this fund the employer should make contribution by his side then you also contrbbute to your account.If you left your privious company they must be transferred to account other establishem ent.How ever you might be Lodge complaint before the commission er . Further you may contact .