Harassment and ragging by colleagues in office - what can be done

I am working at railway & as per rule one can stay at station minimum 4 years but in my case my wife is pregnant and also I have to look to my mother for periodical checkup suffering from cancer but within three months SS transfered me to distant stn. Inspire of being there is other staff availability. SS told lie for only 7 days but when SS of other station seen my condition request my SS to send me back he refused whereas he has no authority to do so. I am totally mentally sick unable to perform my duty due to which my wife & family also suffered. Help.

You can take legal action by filing a complaint. But I would suggest you to serve a legal notice upon them first which will save your time and money. If it is not resolved after that then you have to approach the Tribunal.

MY OPINION THAT you should take immediate step & valid claim for reasonable placement according to your essential requirement at the Govt. job, and you also take legal steps against that person for his misconduct, illegal harassment to you,and not helping you according to your requirement, contact with me.

you need take strict legal action against all the concerned persons of your office at the appropriate legal forum, before that you need to lodge a complaint with the local police station and immediately thereafter file a case for harassment against each and everyone.

Need further details from you and minute details.