Harassment and ragging by colleagues in office - what can be done

I am working at railway & as per rule one can stay at station minimum 4 years but in my case my wife is pregnant and also I have to look to my mother for periodical checkup suffering from cancer but within three months SS transfered me to distant stn. Inspire of being there is other staff availability. SS told lie for only 7 days but when SS of other station seen my condition request my SS to send me back he refused whereas he has no authority to do so. I am totally mentally sick unable to perform my duty due to which my wife & family also suffered. Help.

Answers (3)

You can take legal action by filing a complaint. But I would suggest you to serve a legal notice upon them first which will save your time and money. If it is not resolved after that then you have to approach the Tribunal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

MY OPINION THAT you should take immediate step & valid claim for reasonable placement according to your essential requirement at the Govt. job, and you also take legal steps against that person for his misconduct, illegal harassment to you,and not helping you according to your requirement, contact with me.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

you need take strict legal action against all the concerned persons of your office at the appropriate legal forum, before that you need to lodge a complaint with the local police station and immediately thereafter file a case for harassment against each and everyone.

Need further details from you and minute details.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Create an Employement Agreement

4.6 | 203 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Employement agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Labour / Service Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 476 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your labour / service issue.
Document Review - Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 64 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - NDA review by a local experienced advocate
Document Review - Employment Agreement/Appointment Letter

4.8 | 191 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Employement Agreement review by a local experienced advocate
Create an Employment Termination Letter

4.2 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Termination Letter drafted by a local experienced advocate
Email to HR

4.4 | 46 ratings
15 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Personalised email drafted by a local experienced advocate
Create a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)

4.6 | 73 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - NDA drafted by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues from Employer

4.8 | 421 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I refused to carry a personal baggage of commanding officer while proceeding on emergency leave on uncle's death.. Following that,officers frm uni…

Read More

hello I am a single working lady in Mumbai. I have experienced sexual harassment in offices. I have complained to the hr however they save the accused…

Read More

A GRPF official filed a false complaint against us. Train which did not even arrive, he says that we supplied Water in it illegally. CCTV of station c…

Read More

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am working in IT MNC. I was harassed and badly treated by my colleagues and Supervisor for more than 4 months. I made complaint wit…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue