×

Got govt job left it without resignation wants to rejoin it

I had joined as senior demonstrator in government medical college through public service commission in April 2017. I did work for 10 days and left without resignation. Now I want to rejoin govt service. How Can this be done. What procedure and what difficulty can be faced?

First confirm that in probation period your services have not terminated yet.
If services have not terminated you may file an application for granting the extraordinary leave....with the reason for not come on duty which may be sanctioned according to the concern service rules.....and you may be allowed on duty

My dear friend , as you stated that you have joined the service and after 10 days left the same without giving resignation. it is against the rules and regulations as applied. Obviously you can join the service but with good reasons regarding absent. So with good reasons like medical ground or any others , a representation has to be submit before the authority concerned.