Got govt job left it without resignation wants to rejoin it

I had joined as senior demonstrator in government medical college through public service commission in April 2017. I did work for 10 days and left without resignation. Now I want to rejoin govt service. How Can this be done. What procedure and what difficulty can be faced?

Answers (2)

191 votes

First confirm that in probation period your services have not terminated yet.
If services have not terminated you may file an application for granting the extraordinary leave....with the reason for not come on duty which may be sanctioned according to the concern service rules.....and you may be allowed on duty

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

250 votes

My dear friend , as you stated that you have joined the service and after 10 days left the same without giving resignation. it is against the rules and regulations as applied. Obviously you can join the service but with good reasons regarding absent. So with good reasons like medical ground or any others , a representation has to be submit before the authority concerned.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

can i apply for govt job after being acquitted by the court in a Criminal case…

Read More

Is the police verification is compulsory for govt job after joining the job..…

Read More

Even before the execution and custody of 48 hours, can a government employee be getting suspended by his employer on just coming to know of a pending …

Read More

Dear sir my neighbor has filed a complaint against me saying that I had attempted to kill him and police has registered a chapter case and called me p…

Read More