False commitment made by company

In Labour & Service Law
Hello sir During the interview, HR committed to us that we will get 24k after completion of 6 months and for that there would be a deduction of 2000 rs per month as a caution deposit for the first 6 months only. They will deduct 12000 in 6 months and after 6 months they will give us 24000 but they gave only 12000(In offer letter its mentioned that we will get a monetary bonus from the company) now in 7th month also they have deducted 2000 rs from our salary but it was mentioned in the offer letter that the deduction will be for first 6 months only so can we file a case against the company asking them to return the money? Thanks in advance Vinit

Answers (1)

68 votes

Advocate Minakshi Ovhal here
yes you can recovery money from company. before file suit for recovery of money you to send them legal notice. can you provide me details information. you can call me. thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
10 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles