Experience letter & FNF if left company without serving notice period

Hi, I have a question regarding the employment. Currently I am working in an IT industry since June, 2018 and I have a another opportunity for which I have a joining date on 2nd April, 2018. But the thing is that I have a notice period of 3 months i.e. 90 days and my new employer wants to me join by 2nd April. I already resigned on 9th Feb and currently serving a notice period. Even I asked my manager to release me early as there is a buy out policy and told him that I can serve till 27th March. However, he is not agreeing for the early release even though there is a buy out policy and gave me one condition that if someone joins the org as my replacement then he can release me on that day only. But I have a concern that if no body joins the org within that period. And I decided to leave... Will that be considered as absconding?? And whether I will be given my experience letter for the period (18 months) which I served till now in this org after completimg all the dues and FnF?

First give application about your concern to your existing company where you are employee. At the time of signing terms and conditions..you should ask it to your HR and..take photocopy of terms and conditions and attached it with your application... for further proceedings and reply

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
New Friends Colony, Delhi