Employee absconding from company but still receiving salary

i am an ex employee of Barclays plc noida and i got absconded on 08th jan 18 due to immediate joining in different company and still i had been credited with jan and feb month salary from barclays. Will there be any complication if i don't inform them??

You cannot be an Ex Employee of a company and still get a salary from the same.
Resignation/Termination clause generally has a set standard of informing in writing a month prior before resignation.
Kindly provide some more details and re frame your question to make it lucid for better advice.

Yes surely you are going to be in trouble. Barclays paid you salary wrongly and since you have been absconding from your duties you have lost all rights to receive salary. You are advised to return the salary wrongly received for the whole time period you have not worked. Further you are advised to send apology letter and fulfil all the terms and conditions of the letter of appointment. Failing which you can be charged with offences under IPC and labour laws.

Yes, they can legally recover this salary which has been wrongly credited into you account. Inform them of this, and offer to refund.....................................................................

Lucky Man.
Its unbelievable that due to immediate joining you did not have time to even sent an email to the old company that you are resigning from there.
Complications /Problems will come soon. or it will be better to inform immediately.