Conditional resignation where a person may return to past job

Sir I am currently central government employee, but now I am also selected in State Govt department. I have to resign from my current job but I am little bit worried as i may not like that job. I came to know about conditional resignation in which person can return to a job doing in past. Hence please suggest me what to do

In case there is a provision of conditional resignation in your appointment then you can try giving the conditional resignation first. But i dont think that after giving conditional resignation, you can join the new job. So please check that before giving a conditional resignation in your current job.