Complaint against employer for not giving relieving letter and FnF

, previously I worked in one private company. I will resign my job with notice period 45days. Now they cannot release my Releaving letter & settlement for me. The HR say now I have 90 days notice period, but I have 22 earned leave, 9 casual leave,18 sick leave. What can I do? Help me

No employer can retain you against your will and what is the notice period stated in your appointment order. if you want immediate relief you have to pay the salary due for the notice period to the employer and get yourself relieved and get the balance of legal dues from your employer. you can encash your earned leave if it is provided in your company standing orders or is provided in the settlements