Complaint against employer for not giving relieving letter and FnF

, previously I worked in one private company. I will resign my job with notice period 45days. Now they cannot release my Releaving letter & settlement for me. The HR say now I have 90 days notice period, but I have 22 earned leave, 9 casual leave,18 sick leave. What can I do? Help me

Answers (1)

218 votes

No employer can retain you against your will and what is the notice period stated in your appointment order. if you want immediate relief you have to pay the salary due for the notice period to the employer and get yourself relieved and get the balance of legal dues from your employer. you can encash your earned leave if it is provided in your company standing orders or is provided in the settlements

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles