×

Company HR not clearing my full and final settlement

There is mail communication given by CEO to HR stating to pay the amount of 95,000 to me on 2015 Aug but still now not received and when i called the CEO said will pay by 2016 Dec said but after that i did not get any mails or phone even i tried to contact them but there was responce to mail or my phone, please suggest sir

If it is inclusive of your ctc then you can send a legal notice to the ceo and hr of the company. Even after that they don't respond then a suit can be filed before labour court.
If it's a personal debt then procedure is different he have to know the facts and documents to know if it's a recovery or labour issue.