What is the time period to get NTC after filing FIR

i didnot get NTC report from police station after 6 months of filling fir

Well,
this is somehow co-relate with an automobile, The certificate to which you seeks from police after filing Fir since long 6 month ago..
Thus, i personally suggest you to assign your sustainable liability to an advocate known to you.
may i know where the matter registered..??

The minimum time fixed for Non-Traceable Certificate (NTC) is 90 days(3 months). You can contact with the I.O. and ask him to file the Final Report under sec 173 Crpc. If I.O. is not responding favorably you can find remedy from the court and the court can ask from the concerned P.S. for Progress Report.

Popular Insurance Lawyers