How can I to get final report of stolen bike

I am not able to get final report (vehicle stolen) from court- which need by insurance company - its more than 2 months - do u have any rules


    If your car has been stolen, the first thing to do will be to file a police report. Notify your insurance company as soon as you file the police report, this will help in case the thief has caused some damage to others with your car.

Also please note, your insurance company will not process your claim if you have not filed a report with the police.

It is also important to inform your RTO of the theft.

When you notify your insurance company, provide them all the details of loan/lease of your car along with the FIR.

Provide them with a description of your car, mileage, service record if any. Also submit the list of personal items stolen along with the car.

Inform your financier immediately of the theft and ask them to discuss the case directly with your insurer this might expedite the claim process.

In case the police recover the vehicle, inform your insurer about the same.

If the vehicle is recovered, the Insurance company is liable to pay compensation on damages caused to the vehicle as per the terms and conditions of your policy and for stolen items if any, which are
covered under your policy.

If the vehicle is not recovered, the police have to provide a Non-Traceable Certificate (NTC) and the court will have to give a final report under sec 173 Crpc.

So, the insurance company must be asking for final report from the court, so after receiving NTC, the court will give you a final report.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hold a Religare health insurance and got admitted for Appendicitis operation at one of their network hospitals, after a detailed call with their custo…

Read More

 I Purchased a Car Model Datsun REDI- GO T (O) BSIV bearing registration No. TS08EW2043 Chassis Number MDHFBACD0G6304289 & Engine number B4AA…

Read More

i have a max life police 20 year pension plan. i pay 5 premium annual 34430 170000. i want to surrender this now. but they give me only 68000 rs only.…

Read More

I purchased a motor insurance with 100% accidental repair cover / 0% Deppreciation and the next year when I paid the premium to renew the sa…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue