Complaint against LIC for cheating and harassment to customer

Dear sir LIC do the cheating and harassment to the customer. I have taken a loan against the policy numbers 943229942 to 943229949, 954287785, 969721313, 969722329 and 969945918 on the date 1st December 2011. All my policy’s premium goes through my salary to the LIC. After nearly 5 years, I came to know that LIC doesn’t cut the amount as installment from policy deposited from the policy holder. Then, I registered a complaint on the LIC portal on 13th Dec 2015 stating why LIC has not intimated me from last 5 years about my installments and compound interest. Generally, any financial companies use to give intimation to the borrower regarding this on regular and particular period. My questions are 1. Why LIC 958, Baramati branch has not intimated me till date on a regular basis regarding my loan? 2. Why LIC only gives intimation of installment to the policyholders who are not paying their premium through salaries? 7. Why they don’t display their internal financial audit?

File a criminal complaint for cheating, fraud and misappropriation. You can approach LIC’s online grievance redressal portal as well for other complaints and queries. If you feel certain corruption charges can also be made out, you must approach the Central Vigilance Commission against that particular agent or bank official.

Popular Insurance Lawyers