Compromise For 376 IPC

Me and my girlfriend were in relationship for 3 years she was my junior in, we had sexual intercourse which she told don't use safety precautions before I left the college which I didn't gave promise of marriage, After 8 months her mother suddenly told me she was pregnant next month was the delivery date by operation, Her father and mother started asking me when will you marry in very disrespectful way scolding my parents with vulgar words and threatened me to kill so I didn't find any love, respect and rejected for marriage and they filed 376 ipc police arrested me, when I was in jail my gfrnd, parents came to visit me and asked for marriage and I told we will talk after getting bail, now I am ready for marriage as they gave me word that we will be respectful and asked apologize Now how can we close the case before filling charge sheet

Answers (1)

68 votes

hi sir madam. it's not compoundable sir so you can contest the case and after we will win the case then only you will relieve this case

- Section 376 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles