Bail has been rejected by HC for sec 376 ipc what can be done

In Criminal Law
376 bail has been rejected by session court and high court coz of the irresponsible advocate..can i apply for quash in high court..or should move for compromise..there is no evidence from the girls charge sheet filed yet.. what are the other options 

Answers (2)

76 votes

How many days has passed since the filing of the FIR ? = Sec 167 2 (ii) Cr.P.C
On what grounds was your Bail Application rejected = Need to have a conversation
On what days was the Accused produced before the Hon'ble Courts
What is the present status of the Sessions Trial Case?
Compromise under 376, you can take a chance but i will definitely not advise you on that.
After all everything depends from case to case, from looking at your query you seem to believe that you have a strong case on merits. Then why not contest and get acquitted. But on the other hand your BA's were rejected by both Courts.
Moral : Detailed discussion is necessary

- Section 376 of IPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

138 votes

Nonsense high court or sessions court does not reject bail because of advocate who failed to present the case properly but because the facts and primafacie witnesse are strong for conviction.bsd case .now be quite for some time and only after reading rejection order and charge sheet can I say what next to do but quashing is spending money for no purpose.
As observation of high court can not be conflicted by his brother judge

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles