How to convert a contested divorce into a mutual divorce

Its my brothers matrimonial case. He got married three years back, they have not been living together and the girl only stayed for a few months with him. Earlier she was ready for a mutual separation but now she is refusing. what are the tactics that we can use to bring her on the settlement table and go for a mutual separation.

In these kind of situations it is always asvisable to talk to the parties their parents along with the well wishers of the society and then settle the matter amicably since both the parties doesn't want to reside togather .

Respected sir,
As per your grievances I would like to inform you that there is no tactics in law who brings her on the settlements table unless and untill she amicable accepts mutual settlement. As per Hindu law you can file divorce and seek split the whole relationship with her. I can only assist you on legal points and as per the law of settlements it happens amicably without any force. So try to ask legal query So that I can assist you in better manner. Need more query then call me through lawrato.