What to do if foreigner is stuck in India with no money ?

Asking question for my friend who is stuck in India, since December, his bank account was hacked on his mobile phone, he is a widow with 2 daughters back in Brooklyn New York, he is in a bad way, his bank won't help him, he has the money, only no access to account.. I have sent him money, that's all I can give, needs flight money etc, Embassy will not help him, he is a genuine guy in a bad situation, any advice?? Thanks...

Answers (1)

51 votes

Contact the embassy. Lodge a police complaint and submit copy of complaint in embassy. What about his visa? Kindly send full details of case so that appropriate advice may be given. Contact good advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
20 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles