What to do if foreigner is stuck in India with no money ?

Asking question for my friend who is stuck in India, since December, his bank account was hacked on his mobile phone, he is a widow with 2 daughters back in Brooklyn New York, he is in a bad way, his bank won't help him, he has the money, only no access to account.. I have sent him money, that's all I can give, needs flight money etc, Embassy will not help him, he is a genuine guy in a bad situation, any advice?? Thanks...

Contact the embassy. Lodge a police complaint and submit copy of complaint in embassy. What about his visa? Kindly send full details of case so that appropriate advice may be given. Contact good advocate

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Salil Saudagar
Bardez, Goa
Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh
Chicago, USA