Want to work in US. What kind of visa to apply for?

I want to visit and work in US for temporary period. What kind of visa do i need to apply?

The type of work visa would depend on several factors. Unless I have details about your education and work history, it would be difficult to decide which option would work best. Anyways, you may apply for an H-1B or L-1 visa to live and work in the United States.

Note that you will need an employer who could sponsor you for an H-1B visa. If are already employed in India or overseas and the company that you work for has a branch office in the United States, you may be eligible for L-1A or an L-1B visa.

Also, you could apply for New Company L-1A/L-1B visa if you own a viable business in India or overseas and wants to open a  subsidiary in the  United States.

The type of work visa would depend on several factors. Unless I have details about your education and work history, it would be difficult to decide which option would work best. Anyways, you may apply for an H-1B or L-1 visa to live and work in the United States. Note that you will need an employer who could sponsor you for an H-1B visa. If are already employed in India or overseas and the company that you work for has a branch office in the United States, you may be eligible for L-1A or an L-1B visa. Also, you could apply for New Company L-1A/L-1B visa if you own a viable business in India or overseas and wants to open a subsidiary in the United States.

Good luck!

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur