Want to apply for US visa after case under section 376 is disposed off

One of my friend's Section 376 case disposed off in High Court 3 years 10 months ago. He wants a tourist visa for US where his brother stays. What are the papers he may be asked to show at the VISA office

The case papers will have to be submitted along with the final order which states that he has been acquitted of the said charges. However as the case is more than 3 years old, there would not be any problem obtaining the tourist visa. It is also advised he carry his case papers within US wherever he goes.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Salil Saudagar
Bardez, Goa
Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh
Chicago, USA
Advocate Vidya
Saket Court Complex, Delhi