Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Want to apply for US visa after case under section 376 is disposed off

One of my friend's Section 376 case disposed off in High Court 3 years 10 months ago. He wants a tourist visa for US where his brother stays. What are the papers he may be asked to show at the VISA office

Answers (1)

The case papers will have to be submitted along with the final order which states that he has been acquitted of the said charges. However as the case is more than 3 years old, there would not be any problem obtaining the tourist visa. It is also advised he carry his case papers within US wherever he goes.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
7 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
3 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
17 years Experience
Advocate Sunderjit Nanua
Old Post Office Street, Kolkata
17 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Document Review - Visa Application

4.6 | 163 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 7999
Review + 30 Min phone call - Visa Application review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Immigration Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 431 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Immigration related issue
Similar questions

I was on my vacations about 2 months ago in Thailand, because of some issue I had to overstay and was deported back to India. I hereby wanted to know …

Read More

I worked in Saudi for 10 years and come to India on vacation for 1 month, due to family health issues I stayed 6 months, now my friend called me from …

Read More

i am Nepali Women & married to Indian citizen in 2010. I live in india with my husband since 2010 in gujarat. I have aadhar card i want apply for …

Read More

Hi... i am from delhi, i m doing mbbs course from here i have completed all of my education from india. my grandfather belonged from nepal thats why m…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue