quesTourist Visa Rejected Twice

my son has gone to US under work Visa and got married there to a US citizen. its going to be a year for there marriage. i had applied for US Visa along with my unmarried daughter who is pursuing Ph.D from University in India. we had all the documents along with the invitation from my Daughter in Law at that time. next time i applied for the same along with my wife to go to US and visit our son and daughter in law. it was rejected again. after getting all the documents furnished and also getting a proper invitation and taking care of all the procedure it was rejected. can you please suggest us

  • ansMany things could go wrong during the Consular Interview such as how you responded and what you responded. In addition, the responses to questions on DS-160 form could also impact the visa interview and the outcome. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney who could review the details closely and advise whether you should make another fresh application for B-1/B-2 visa or approach the United States Department of State's LegalNet department for reconsideration of the visa refusal.

  • Get Visa Application Reviewed By Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Immigration Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Immigration lawyers in India

Similar questions

1. If I get married to a US Citizen in the US and apply for…

Hi one of my friend is staying long time with me and know she was…
How long does it take for a case file for a sibling U.S. petition to…

My name is Sudhanshu in my passport & all academic certificates. Can I split my…

Immigration Lawyers in India

Advocate Geetinder Singh

  Lawrence Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Pritesh A Burad

  Thane (w)
 Experience: 4 years

Advocate Prudhvi Raju

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly