Passport revoked by furnishing wrong information What can I do

Dear Sir, I have received a letter from the RPO stating that my passports have been revoked under section 10 (3) (b) of the passport Act, 1967 for obtaining passports by furnishing wrong information, directing me to appeal to the CPO new delhi within 30 days. I have no Idea as to how should I go about filing my appeal against the decision by the rpo and how the appeal process work. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you..

If a right to appeal is given the same may be filled with the CPO MEA Patiala House. Normally the appeal is disposed off in 8 weeks if not you may file a writ petition in the Delhi High Court to expedite the appeal and acquire fresh passport facility. Fur further assistance you may contact us as we specialise in Passport Matters.

Apply for Australia immigration with the help of experienced immigration lawyers

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Agarkar
Sun Farmer Road, Vadodara
Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh
JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon