impact on visa due to past matrimonial record

I got divorced in 2012 on mutual concern. My Ex-Husband is married now. Even I am getting married in 2014 and will be shifting to USA. I just wanted to ask is there any impact on the Visa approvals with the past records.

Divorce related documents are not required as you have mentioned that you would be getting married in 2014. However, please watch out for any specific disclosure required by the visa authorities. If it is specifically mentioned to specify, then it becomes mandatory for you to mention it as U.S is quite stringent in its documentation and specific disclosures in visa documents.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur