How can I get Indian citizenship

Hi... i am from delhi, i m doing mbbs course from here i have completed all of my education from india. my grandfather belonged from nepal thats why my father could not get the actual citizenship of india now my father work in delhi in a private bookshop & our life is going on without domecel or citizenship we cant afford land for making a home we can't buy any property sir/mam plzzz tell me the way to get indian citizenship

You must possess a domicile certificate if not we need to go through all your family details and then apply for your citizenship. Your query does not discloses much of the details so we really cannot decide on a brief query whether you are eligible to apply for Indian citizenship or not. You may contact us for further detailed discussion.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Agarkar
Sun Farmer Road, Vadodara
Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh
JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon