How can I file for Indian citizenship if married to India citizen

i am Nepali Women & married to Indian citizen in 2010. I live in india with my husband since 2010 in gujarat. I have aadhar card i want apply for indian passport or have i to get first indian citizenship?

You need a minimum of 7 years residence before applying for Indian citizenship. You cannot apply for a indian passport with our applying for Indian citizenship. You will be eligible to apply for citizenship after 7 years of residence in India. For further assistance you may contact us.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Agarkar
Sun Farmer Road, Vadodara
Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh
JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon