Does Last Name change in Passport affect US Visa B1/B2

Hi, Need you expert advise on below query. I changed my Surname in my Passport from Singh to Prashar and I have B1/B2 US valid Visa with singh surname expired in 2026. Can I travel to the US with this visa name Singh surname along with old and new passport and carrying supporting documents for the name change.

Yes of course you can. But I do suggest you consult the US consulate once too because US has state specific laws so while some US states may allow, others may not. So consult the US consulate also....

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala