×

Clarification regarding visitor visa to UK

Respected All , I need your support I have got a work permit of bermuda as per its condition I may need a 2 year MRV ( multi rentry visa ) Only option left is a visitor visa of UK because transit visa wont give this much of long duration . Do visitor visa provide me such freedom to go and work in bermuda ? confused ?? I have been refused by USA ( b1-b2 / c1-c2 )twice and once by UK ( airside transit ) Waiting for your valuable outcome ! Hope your help gonna help me attaining my endevour to do something fruitfull for the society .

No visitor visa will not serve the purpose. It doesn't provide you opportunity to work. Also since you have been refused visa it will be difficult for you to get a visa. If you have the appointment letter from Bermuda then you can apply for visa. Else your past history will cloud the issue

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Sunderjit Nanua
Old Post Office Street, Kolkata