Is classification of certain Goods under GST arbitrary?

I am very desirous to know that keeping some goods like petroleum product or liquor out of purview of GST on any reasonable justification and also whether such kind of classification is arbitrary or not?

Definitely not, arbitrariness decide according to the provisions of law.
All the rates levied by GST council was constitutionally valid as the power given to the GST Council was under the constitution only.

So Something Arbitrary for you does not means that the act was arbitrary the rates even if arbitrary to you then also you cannot do anything just to comply with it

Popular GST Lawyers

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao
K G Road, Bangalore
Advocate Deepak Gandhi