quesWife's parents took her away forcibly. What to do?

what are the cases can a husband and his family members can file against wife, her parents who have forcefully took away wife?

  • ansYou can file police complaint against her parents under section 363 of IPC

    If local police station refuse to act you can forward copy of your complain to commissioner of Police for necessary action.

    You should immediately move the High court and file habeas corpus petition to direct production of your wife from the forcible custody of her parents.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Wife left matrimonial house at her own wish. Wife filed RCR but files with memo…
as he is handicapped person i cant give any complains regarding him because he acts…
Can i put a person behind bar for cheating with me in the name of…
Hello, My name is John Clement. I am from catholic background. I was an adopted…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>