queswife suspecting husband - cheating and second marriage

How to find out if a person is married or not ? My husbands behavior is seems like changed. I doubted him about he may marry a girl in the register office itself.. how can i confirm that Sir ?

  • ansIf you have doubts about husband regarding his second marriage, try to take help of detective agency, they will provide details of complete movement on daily basis and from which you can assess whether your husband is married or he is living with some other women, I do not think that he will go for registration of second marriage.

    As registration of second marriage without divorcing first is void and unlawful.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, my brother in law requested to stay at my dads house and has been…
my wife gave birth a baby boy on 4/8/16 and than she want to visit…
My widowed Mother in law expired without a WILL leaving behind 3 children. She had…
Mam/ sir I just want to know what action should be taken against husband if…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Preeti Joshi

  District Court
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly