wife suspecting husband - cheating and second marriage

How to find out if a person is married or not ? My husbands behavior is seems like changed. I doubted him about he may marry a girl in the register office itself.. how can i confirm that Sir ?

If you have doubts about husband regarding his second marriage, try to take help of detective agency, they will provide details of complete movement on daily basis and from which you can assess whether your husband is married or he is living with some other women, I do not think that he will go for registration of second marriage.

As registration of second marriage without divorcing first is void and unlawful.