Whether 2nd name be added in flat

My dad passed away. moms name was in joint with my dad. Now our flat in on my mom's name and I am as nominee. now my mom wants to add my name as joint in the flat. is it possible

yes you can make application or make a registered deed and in the said deed mentioned all details for adding your name in place of your dad and annexed your dad death certificate and submit or you can make an application and in that you can mentioned that you are nominee. Nominee please be added to second owner of in the said property.

I have read ur question.... yess....... when ur dad passed away???? ....after anyone person dead his legal heirs can filed one applicant with dead certificates and apply concern office.................