Whether 2nd name be added in flat

My dad passed away. moms name was in joint with my dad. Now our flat in on my mom's name and I am as nominee. now my mom wants to add my name as joint in the flat. is it possible

Answers (2)

258 votes

yes you can make application or make a registered deed and in the said deed mentioned all details for adding your name in place of your dad and annexed your dad death certificate and submit or you can make an application and in that you can mentioned that you are nominee. Nominee please be added to second owner of in the said property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

96 votes

I have read ur question.... yess....... when ur dad passed away???? ....after anyone person dead his legal heirs can filed one applicant with dead certificates and apply concern office.................

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."