What to do in case false compalint is made in women cell

I am in love with a girl frm last 2 years i do alot for her in these 2 years pay her fees shopping phones etc i gave her all thing but she is under 18 her parrents also know about our relation they many time visit our home even we always go for 3 4 days outing with her familly and me one day i shouted on her and her mother and she gave complain in women cell that i am folloawing her after her school and tution and also kidnaped her but in tution her tution teacher knows me that i am her brother her mother introdce me as this with tution teacher even in school i always went for collecting her result all teachers in school knows me well that i am her brother i do a lot for this girl now she reffused from marriage she is 17 i will wait for her but i want to marry her i know i breake a law we both even have some sceret relation but her mother knows about it when ever we stayd in hotels she allowed us to sleep in other room know i wnt to marry her even she reffuses what can i do i hve prof

Hello sir
You cannot force anyone for marriage. Even in this case the girl is minor and if you ask about your relationship they can file rape charges against you. So it's better to not to get in touch with them . Whereas you have spend money on them for that you can file some complaint against them but without revealing any relationship with minor girl. But by saying that they treat u like son and brother and duped you. Please show wat sort of proof you have which you mentioned. In last lines