What to do if my husband doesn't care to even see his new born child

Am mamatha am married in the year 2014. Got proposal from broker at the time of marriage broker told guy done degree and he have 3 vehicles n well settled. But also over I was pregnant and delivered baby boy in 2016 July 2nd. But my husband and his family dint come to see me n my kid at all. 11th day function also no one dint come even father also. Now 1.5 year for my kid please suggest what can I do Am gowda am hindu

Madam , It is seems to be that your Husband has neglected you and your Child. If you sure that your husband completely neglected and deserted you, then your option to start legal battle against your husband by issuing legal Notice. You can file Following cases ;
for restitution of conjugal rights case,
or for decree of divorce case ,
For maintenance Case,
For dowry harassment case,
For domestic violence Case.

I can understand your frustration and agony you may be going through. You can do the following:
1) You can file petition for divorce under sec 13(1)(ib)..under desertion in Hindu marriage act 1955
2) You can claim alimony and maintenance under sec 24 and 25 of HMA . Also claim maintenance under sec 125 crpc.
3) You can check for his ancestral properties if any and pray that in your petition to get a partition for you and your child.
4) You can also file for petition for recovering your marriage expenses.
If you do not want to proceed legally for divorce, then you can file a complaint in woman police station to summon him and discuss your issues.

5) Finally, You can also file a petition under restitution of conjugal rights where you can force your husband to live with you.

Hope this clarifies. Feel free to discuss with me if any further queries

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow