Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if my husband doesn't care to even see his new born child

Am mamatha am married in the year 2014. Got proposal from broker at the time of marriage broker told guy done degree and he have 3 vehicles n well settled. But also over I was pregnant and delivered baby boy in 2016 July 2nd. But my husband and his family dint come to see me n my kid at all. 11th day function also no one dint come even father also. Now 1.5 year for my kid please suggest what can I do Am gowda am hindu

Answers (2)

Madam , It is seems to be that your Husband has neglected you and your Child. If you sure that your husband completely neglected and deserted you, then your option to start legal battle against your husband by issuing legal Notice. You can file Following cases ;
for restitution of conjugal rights case,
or for decree of divorce case ,
For maintenance Case,
For dowry harassment case,
For domestic violence Case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

I can understand your frustration and agony you may be going through. You can do the following:
1) You can file petition for divorce under sec 13(1)(ib)..under desertion in Hindu marriage act 1955
2) You can claim alimony and maintenance under sec 24 and 25 of HMA . Also claim maintenance under sec 125 crpc.
3) You can check for his ancestral properties if any and pray that in your petition to get a partition for you and your child.
4) You can also file for petition for recovering your marriage expenses.
If you do not want to proceed legally for divorce, then you can file a complaint in woman police station to summon him and discuss your issues.

5) Finally, You can also file a petition under restitution of conjugal rights where you can force your husband to live with you.

Hope this clarifies. Feel free to discuss with me if any further queries

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

what is the process of getting legal heir certificate for a hindu wife on her husbands death...? how many days it will take to get the same...? this i…

Read More

I m a Hindu girl .mere inlaws me mughe ghar se nikal diya hai bina kasoor ke what can I do now.can I lodge for with police…

Read More

Sir mre husbnd or mri luv marriage hui hai court se mre husbnd muslim hai or m sikh bt hmare advocate ne m re husbnd ko phle hindu cast m convert kiya…

Read More

I priyaka a hindu girl my father was a central government employe but he didn't give me money for my study and hostel fees.every time he used to s…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue