What to do if daughter is harrasing and torturing mother

I am a Hindu lady 46 years old and my daughter is 26 years and I am a single mother. She is been the most difficult child since childhood and as everyone advised and normally we think that with time and age she will change and realise.but with time and age she become more aggressive, and difficult to live with. she keep abusing and harrasing me.. threatens me, embarrass me in front of my circle / family and out in society.. her language is so abusive and dangerous that nobody can compete her so my parents and other family members avoid getting into any dirty abusive situation.. she doesn't think once about respect or society before humiliating me anywhere in any situation . She has raised her hand on me few times.I stay on rent and don't have regular fixed income or any financial safety fr me and fr her. but I tried my best to raise her and fulfil all her needs nd taken care of my responsibilities towards her as a single mother but coz I m nt financially strong so she torture me mo

Hi , Good morning ,
Now as per Honorable Supreme Court direction u can file a case under domestic violence act
against any woman in domestic relationship. So u can demand protection against ur daughter in d.v act

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow