What to do if court has rejected maintenance

Hello sir .. I m 34 yrs female Hindu religion . marriage held 8 yrs back .I appealed for maintenance.. under 125 crpc..I m educated qualified lady... The judge rejected my maintenance for this n grated to my son...wt will be the next will I do

You can prefer an appeal on the order of the lower court, but you need to keep in mind that you should convince the Court that even though you are an educated qualified lady, you do not have any other source of living.

Maintenance under section 125 of Cr.P.C is awarded only in cases where the woman is not in a position to maintain herself. Under the provision of section 24 HMA you claim maintenance even on the basis of difference in lifestyle.
You can go in appeal against the present decision before the High Court by way of criminal revision under section 19(4) of Family Courts Act