What legal remedy is available against mental harassment by wife?

I have been married in 2008 since daily she abused me my parents,even my sister,because of this my parents also separated me. Since 4 yrs seprated,she still didn't change,because of this I also tried for suicide,but saved ,I am mentally harassed,but my children are small,1 is age 4yrs,2 is of7yrs ,now I am fully aspect, sir please advice any gudieline.she always says I will fill FIR against you and can blame any charge and govt Will listen to women I belongs to Hindu family

Now a days case against husband and his family members is dealing with care by following directions of Supreme Court so if you are innocent than law favours you.if you are harassed like you said and you find that their is no chance of living together than file divorce petition.

Hi. considering the false cases , even the law also take its coniseration. specially in wrong dowry cases etc. so if u r at right stance u need not to worry. further legal action from u r side depends upon whether u wish to be swperated or live with her .