What legal remedy is available against mental harassment by wife?

I have been married in 2008 since daily she abused me my parents,even my sister,because of this my parents also separated me. Since 4 yrs seprated,she still didn't change,because of this I also tried for suicide,but saved ,I am mentally harassed,but my children are small,1 is age 4yrs,2 is of7yrs ,now I am fully aspect, sir please advice any gudieline.she always says I will fill FIR against you and can blame any charge and govt Will listen to women I belongs to Hindu family

Answers (2)

53 votes

Now a days case against husband and his family members is dealing with care by following directions of Supreme Court so if you are innocent than law favours you.if you are harassed like you said and you find that their is no chance of living together than file divorce petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

158 votes

Hi. considering the false cases , even the law also take its coniseration. specially in wrong dowry cases etc. so if u r at right stance u need not to worry. further legal action from u r side depends upon whether u wish to be swperated or live with her .

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."