Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What if I don't want divorce but my in laws are asking for it

Me and my husband living seprately from 16 months.we have daughter of 22 months.initially it was good.but all the time my husband and in laws quarreling with me for small reasons.one day my in law ask me for whole salary or ask for divorce.so i live from my husband house we did not contact each other.i took help of women commission all matter was solve their but still he is not ready to stay.it is only on paper that commission suggest me for dv but i dont want to do.what i can do

Answers (2)

If you want to co habit with your husband then on initial stage we have to send a legal notice to him as well as to your inlaws and after receipt of that notice if they would not respond then we have to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

1) You can once again visit to counselor and in front of him.you can have talk.

2) or other way is like that tell your in-laws that you are ready to give full salary or 75% to run the family. If you are going to give them full/partly salary, who is going to take care of your daily expenses, is it husband or in-laws. Get this clear picture and to stay with husband try to give your salary for few days till you get entry in the matrimonial house and then capture the whole house by the way of love and affection. After certain time money is not important but family those people will understand later. And where those people going to live life-long, one day every one has to live this world. The life time is very short hardly 60 years and you must have spent 50%. Try to enjoy it.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

What are the documents required for filing of divorce by mutual consent. Is it necessary to mention a previous FIR which was quashed by the HC in the …

Read More

Married person without getting divorce from first wife married another woman. The parents of first wife had filed FIR in PA.police had called the woma…

Read More

Sir, we and also bride's family are well respected Hindus. My son, a software engineer, after arranged meet with girl, has consented us to proceed…

Read More

Kya ldke ke chahne se hi divorce ho jab ki ldki nhi chahti . Use sasural m paresan bhi khoob Kiya jata h .Pati bhi sath nhi deta to Kya Rasta h enko s…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue