×

What if I don't want divorce but my in laws are asking for it

Me and my husband living seprately from 16 months.we have daughter of 22 months.initially it was good.but all the time my husband and in laws quarreling with me for small reasons.one day my in law ask me for whole salary or ask for divorce.so i live from my husband house we did not contact each other.i took help of women commission all matter was solve their but still he is not ready to stay.it is only on paper that commission suggest me for dv but i dont want to do.what i can do

If you want to co habit with your husband then on initial stage we have to send a legal notice to him as well as to your inlaws and after receipt of that notice if they would not respond then we have to file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights

1) You can once again visit to counselor and in front of him.you can have talk.

2) or other way is like that tell your in-laws that you are ready to give full salary or 75% to run the family. If you are going to give them full/partly salary, who is going to take care of your daily expenses, is it husband or in-laws. Get this clear picture and to stay with husband try to give your salary for few days till you get entry in the matrimonial house and then capture the whole house by the way of love and affection. After certain time money is not important but family those people will understand later. And where those people going to live life-long, one day every one has to live this world. The life time is very short hardly 60 years and you must have spent 50%. Try to enjoy it.

Advocate Preeti Joshi