What can I do if my wife is demanding for divorce and money

My wife not staying with me from last 3 years.I want to stay with her but he doesn't want to stay with me.her demand for divorce is 20 lakhs.I can not full fill this amount. I am a ordinary man.what can i do.

Send her legal notice to come n stay with matrimoney house. U may file petition to come and stay with u i.e. Restitution of conjugnal Rights under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.
Then it will help to reduce the maintence amount if she maintence money at the time of divorce

On very very urgent basis you need to file a petition under section 9 of Hindu M. Act, by which your side be opened to all that, you want to reconcile the dispute,
Restitution of Conjugal Rights is best option for you to Avoid Divorce.

For any kind of Law support and legal services at Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad contact us at
Adv. Gurchal And Associates Law Services, Moshi, Pune.

That you can petition under section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights which mean are ready to cohabit or if you don’t want to give 20 lakhs then file divorce petition on the ground of deseration which you and wish are living separate for more than 2 years