Want to leave the house legally how to proceed

Actually I want to leave home... My age is 22 .... So it can be possible? I don't want my family's interference in my life

Dear you are adult having age of 22 years, you can live your own life, and leave the house there is no need to take permission from any one, no body can interfere in your personal life. More over you can give a news paper publication that you don't have any concern with your family.

You should meet SDM or DC of your area and tell your story to them in writing. But before going to submit anything before any authority, you should also get scruitinize your submission from legal expert. Or you shoud get prepared your submision from legal expert. SDM or DC is the legal gaurdian of all citizens within its jurisdiction. He or she may pass appropriate direction to police or other institution for ur protection etc. from ur parents etc.

My dear after 18 every boy and girl are free they can live anywhere they want as kaw thinks that after 18 a boy or girl cam think independently of their wellbeing. But they should not do anything which is against the law. Independence doesn't mean that they are free to do any thing. There is law to curb our behaviour. You can leave your house at any time if any body interferes your liberty you cam get protection from the court