Want clarification regarding court marriage

Sir I want to do court marriage legally

Answers (2)

Read your query , court marriage is always legal , but the procedure in rest of India is different from the state of Jammu and Kashmir , In our state for court marriage both the boy and the girl have to enter in a marriage agreement first then the rest of the procedure follows.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You have not specified your age and girl age. Please give details and in which religion you want to perform marriage.
Please also tell whether your parents are agree to marriage or not. So that I can give you compete details

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i want to knw that how to do this and as i knw my family create problem in this how ro protect my relationship from all problems.…

Read More

Im a hindu girl from mumbai who wants to do registered court marriage with a hindu boy from jammu who is settled in mumbai since last 11 yrs..can do i…

Read More

Is there any procedure for same day court marriage between hindu girl and muslim boy with no religion changing and none of the families get notified a…

Read More

2 years pahele maine court marriage ki it's a love marriage but hum abhi saath nahi rehte just because family ko shaadi ka nahi pata hai insecurit…

Read More