Want clarification regarding court marriage

Sir I want to do court marriage legally

Read your query , court marriage is always legal , but the procedure in rest of India is different from the state of Jammu and Kashmir , In our state for court marriage both the boy and the girl have to enter in a marriage agreement first then the rest of the procedure follows.

Sir
You have not specified your age and girl age. Please give details and in which religion you want to perform marriage.
Please also tell whether your parents are agree to marriage or not. So that I can give you compete details