Remedy as parent's torture son & daughter in law to leave from home

I need legal advice as my parents started humiliating and torture me and my wife just after one month of our marriage. They are forcing us to leave our home. I am a Muslim

Parentss torture for no reason, ask about your wifes behaviour towards them first. Parentss torture for no reason, ask about your wifes behaviour towards them first. Parentss torture for no reason, ask about your wifes behaviour towards them first. Parentss torture for no reason, ask about your wifes behaviour towards them first.

Leaving your home does not mean you are not entitled to your share in the home so long as your parents do not disown you or create a WILL.
You can also file a complaint in the Police against your parents incase the hrassement and torture is severe.