regarding torcher by son to his mother

A son make his mother always in coustdy in room bethout fooding and always beating her , i help her to make an fir in police station but are not coprate to her , please advice to me to how to save her from his son , she widow ,please advice to me how to make a vary hard case on him and make to jail ,

The mother can file a police complaint for voilence and wrongful confinement and marking the said copy to DCP, commissioner of police and National commission for women and delhi commission for women.

The mother can also file a domestic voilence case against the son and can seek compensation from them.