regarding torcher by son to his mother

A son make his mother always in coustdy in room bethout fooding and always beating her , i help her to make an fir in police station but are not coprate to her , please advice to me to how to save her from his son , she widow ,please advice to me how to make a vary hard case on him and make to jail ,

Answers (1)

274 votes

The mother can file a police complaint for voilence and wrongful confinement and marking the said copy to DCP, commissioner of police and National commission for women and delhi commission for women.

The mother can also file a domestic voilence case against the son and can seek compensation from them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."