Property Family Dispute as grandfather passed away with any will

We have a property of my grandfathers father's property but now my grandfather is died. And grandmother is alive.They have not done will on anyone's name. My grandfather have 6children .3boys and 3girls. During 2004 one of my son has filed case against my grandfather. But in 2008 the court gave the judgement that only 3boys and father will get right in the property ,and the girls will not get a right. My grandfather was having health issue. Three sisters never participated in the court for any hearing. So my question is will 3girls will get their right in property both are married.?

If the Hon'ble Court has passed an order that three girls will not have the right in the court and the said order has not been challenged in higher court, then the girls will have no right in the property.