Problem with husband and in laws what to do

I am Male 30 yrs old got married a year ago as per hindu religion. . as the marriage date was getting closer my inlaws requested that they would like to take half salary of her daughter for 6 months after marriage. we agreed for the same. after 6 months all the problems started. once there parents came home and had a big fight stating we are forcing her daughter to do home works and all but in truth it was all incorrect and that month my wife's salary supposed to hike. She told her salary was hiked but will be effective from Jan 2017. but her salary got hiked in the month of oct 2016. all these money she gave to her parents without telling me or my family members. we got to know about this and i asked my wife so did not give proper answer and fought with me. i went and asked her mother if they have any financial problems plz come and ask my parents we dont have any problem in giving ur daughter salary for one more year to u people. she did not come & now my wife also went to her home.

Dear Client,
It is an internal problem among your families. You put the matter before marriage elders for mediation or negotiation. Don`t hide anything. If mediation fails then enter for legal remedies. Till then negotiate with them through mediators and elders in your society.

Your query is in simply in one way like story. What sort of aid you required and what source of legal help is required is silent. First of all the problem is not in regard to matrimony aspect but it seems like the differenciation/ mis under stadings between both wife and husband. It seems some mediation is required by keeping both side parents for proper remedy to clear of the mis under standings. It is a small problem but facing by you is in typical. Your version is right one in that circumstances.